Tuesday

Living The Tenets

3/5 cont.Not That Hard
When I wake up at dawn to perform my daily routine of ablution and Fajr prayer, I sometimes do it sleepily and at other times I am wide awake. At those times when I am conscious of every movement I do, and I complete the whole Fardh in addition to the invocations I am blessed with on that day, I feel that my whole day has started out amazingly that absolutely nothing can ruin it. It usually lasts a few hours and then comes Dhuhr, now if I perform my noon prayer to its very essence; I get another dose of the same taste of peace I have felt earlier that day.
Why is it so? I often ask myself that. I think the answer would be that Allah (swt) has created us in such a way that we need certain rituals and habits to complete us. Without them, we would be losing a vital part with which we are whole. Allah the merciful has not left us without instructions; He has taught us how to reach this wholeness. He has given us the how as well as endless resources to help us apply, starting with water and food and ending with meditation and prayers.
What Allah (SWT) has given us is a manual to guide us through our journey to our final abode.

 {Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah. For without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction.}
The Noble Quran 43:28

Alhamdullilah for having Him as our Lord, and alhamdullilah for giving us the Quran and sending us our prophet (pbuh) with the Sunna.
Continue...The Awakening

No comments: